FIRST is supported by a strong network of corporations, educational and professional institutions. Some of the world's most respected companies provide funding, mentorship time and talent, volunteerism, equipment and more to make FIRST a reality. Below is a list of a small subset of the many benefits for sponsoring.
- Builds a technologically literate work force
- Provides renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Increases employee volunteerism
- Strengthens company reputation in the community
- Provides employee team building and training opportunities
- Inspires students to pursue degrees in Science and Technology
- Helps change people's lives
Sponsors underwrite our competitions and tournaments, fund our team support activities and encourage their employees to volunteer as events staff, team mentors, coaches, and more. We welcome the support and contribution of sponsors at many levels.
There are a number of ways to give:
- Provide financial support
- Involve employees as mentors and/or volunteers
- Provide equipment and facilities
- Offer scholarships
- Provide internships
Fill out the form with the topic "Sponsor" with any questions or if you would like to discuss ways to give. The sponsor coordinator will reply back as soon as possible.
|LEADERS IN TECHNOLOGY|
The Greater Texas Foundation
|CAPTAIN OF INNOVATION|
J. Paul Grayson Foundation
Last updated March 28th, 2010